WMC-RC-MG600 Digital Mammography System
A mammogram is a special, low-dose X-ray technique used to take a picture of the breast, detecting and diagnosing any abnormal lumps or masses in breast tissue.
- 1. Adopt specialized mammography flat panel detector digital imaging technology.
- 2. Full size digital mammography x-ray imaging.
- 3. Unique adopt all-solid-state high frequency high voltage generator. This technology has got the PATENT IN THE USA.
- 4. The safest mammography at high voltage. There is a built-in X-ray ignition coil in host machine, high-voltage power lines less then 25cm.
- 5. Mammography image acquisition control workstation, DICOM 3.0.
- 6. Electric Isocentric rotating C-arm with a unique automatic back to center function.
- 7. Optional the third generation imported moving grid.
- 8. Optional auto/semi-auto/manual, three kind exposure modes.
- 9. Optional image output device: digital film printer.
- 10. A total of 3 pieces of large size full color LCD screen display, operation table 8 inch LCD screen is a touch key.
- 11. Comfortable Compression:
When some degree of pressure is required for radiography, it allows you to presser the appropriate pressure(up to a maximum of 20kg) and is equipped with MICOM Control’s Soft-touch system which is designed to minimize the discomfort of the examine with in the pressure range.
Tissue Compression: Manual and Motorized (Max 20kg)
Compression Force and Thickness Data Display
Micro Control’s Compression
- 12. Optional Intelligent Automatic Exposure Control（AEC）
With the Automatic Exposure Control system, it is possible to produce images with reliable intensity suitable for and film, screen, or method of radiography.
Furthermore, it greatly enhances the convenience of radiography by embedding the Full-AEC function which is capable of utilizing the Auto kV
Type: Solid-State Detector
AEC Mode: Full AEC（Auto kV）
Semi AEC (kV Select)
Manual (kV, mAs Select)
Density Adjustment: 16 density steps
|X-ray Generator||Generator Type: High Frequency Inverter 80kHz||Self-developed and world advanced all-solid-state high frequency high voltage x-ray generator|
|Input Power: Single phase 220VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Large Focal Point 20-35kV/10-510mAs|
|Small Focal Point 20-35kV/10-100mAs|
|Power Rating: 6.2kVA|
|X-ray Tube||Focal Spot Size: Dual Focus 0.1 / 0.3mm||Model：China tube|
|Target Material: Molybdenum (Mo)|
|Port Material: Beryllium (Be)|
|High-speed anode drive: 2800 /10000rpm|
|Target angle: 10°/16°|
|Anode Heat Storage: 210kJ (300kHU)|
|Anode Cooling: Air cooling|
|Filtration: Mo（0.03mm）, Al（0.5mm）|
|Radiographic Stand||C-ARM: Vertical Movement: 590mm||Electric Isocentric rotating|
|Center of electric rotating C-arm|
|Automatic return function by one key|
|Rotations Degree: +90°～-90°|
|Automatically released after the exposure pressure settings display|
|Compression flexible, stepless speed.|
|Max. pressure: 200N|
|Max. travel: 150mm|
|Flat Panel Detector||Detector material: Amorphous silicon||China Flat Panel Detector
24x30cm for optional
|Effective coverage of detector: 18x24cm|
|Pixel matrix: 3072×1944|
|Limit of spatial resolution: 6.0Lp/mm|
|DQE value: 70%|
|dynamic range: 14bit digital output|
|pixel size: 75μm|
|High voltage Synchronizer trigger: BNC|
|Output: Camera Link or Ethernet|
|Working condition: 10℃-40℃|
|storage environment: -10℃-50℃|
|Bucky housing and movement device||Size: 374*304*65mm|
|Stepless speed regulating range: 0～6cm/s|
|Movement range: 0.5～2cm|
|Grid Size: 24x30cm|
|Grid ratio: 5:1|
|Grid density: 30lp/cm|
|Focal distance: 650mm|
|Image acquisition workstation||CPU≥Intel Core Duo 2.60GHz||Configuration including Diagnose digital workstation
5M medical monitor for optional
|Hardware≥250G high speed Hardware|
|high brightness high-contrast LCD,1280*1024 Pixel resolution|
|Network interface Work-list|
|100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Imaging software package DMOC V1.0|
|Others||Line Voltage||110V for optional|
|220V ac±10%@25A,Single phase|