WMC-GE-350 (Plasma) 80 Watts Electrical Surgical Unit
Category: Electrical Surgical Unit
Features:It adopts stainless steel as its material with nice appearance and compact structure it brings convenience for operating and can be applied for various surgical operations
With memory function the power set value of the last use appears when restarting the boot
WMC-RC-OTMH3008S is all mechanically operated hydraulic pressure increase or decrease
With memory function, the power set value of the last use appears when restarting the boot.
Five output modes
- Mono cut Cutting： 80W (load 500)
Blend: 80W(load 500)
- Mono Coag Coag: 60W (load 500)
- Bioplar Bipolar Coag: 50W (load 200)
The characteristics of each function
- Cutting: pure cutting, its effect is fine cutting, tissue surface fresh without scab;
- Blend: The effect is slight coagulation effect in cutting.
- Electrocoagulation : It can be called soft electrocoagulation or point coagulation. It has a relatively deep coagulation layer and a relatively small scope of action. It can be used with endoscopy.
- Bipolar Coag: It can be called fine bipolar electrocoagulation. It can quickly achieve the effect of coagulation at the start-up time, automatically cut off the power output during tissue coagulation, achieve excellent coagulation effect, and effectively prevent tissue adhesion.
- Environmental temperature range: 5 C~40 C; 2. Relative humidity range: <80;
- Atmospheric pressure range: 86.0-106.0 kpa; 4. Power supply: 220V (+22V), 50Hz (+1);
- Working frequency: 360-460 kHz; 6. Rated power of equipment: 880 VA+10%;
- Type of equipment: CF
- The power consumption of the whole machine is less than 1000VA. (Cutting function 300)
Transport and storage
- (a) ambient temperature range: – 40 55 C
- (b) relative humidity range: < 93%
- atmospheric pressure range: 500 hPa to 1060 hpa