WMC-RC-AV2000B1 Portable Ventilator Machine
WMC-RC-AV2000B1 Portable, suitable for children or adult, can be widely used in hospital room, ICU or emergency room.
Product Technical Data
- The microcomputer-controlled Ventilator adopts exported sensors and other components.
- Its scientific and proper design as well as rigorous production process are what demonstrate the inner quality of Aokai products: mechanical ventilation is made secure and visible by the folded respiratory bellows, and the security of air supply is guaranteed by pneumatic transmission and measurement system.
- With multiple modern technologies applied, the Anesthesia Machine is both outstanding in performance and versatile in functions.
- The Ventilator adopts microcomputer control with high-definition 8.4” TFT color LCD display, integrating the functions of respiratory control and displaying the monitoring parameters.
- It is versatile in function and excellent in performance.
- The high-precision Vaporizer is designed with a stable concentration output, automatic compensation for pressure, temperature and flow rate.
- And it is available to choose two kinds of gas from Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, and Sevoflurane, ensuring a successful anesthesia operation.
- High-definition five-tube flowmeter (oxygen, nitrous oxide, and air), designed with stoppers for oxygen and nitrous oxide to control the output oxygen concentration.
- Reliable pneumatic transmission system.
- Economic and proper configuration of technologies, optional as required by the Customer.
- Modularized design and upgrading. Upgrading is available as required by the Customer.